At Waimea Valley Hi'ipaka LLC staff is 'ohana.
As stewards and staff of this sacred Valley we strive in our daily responsibilities to Waimea and its host culture to celebrate and share a vibrant and living Hawaiian culture with the world.
You can email employee applications here or send to:
Hi'ipaka LLC, Waimea Valley
59-864 Kamehameha Highway
Haleiwa, HI 96712
Current Career Opportunities
ADVERTISING ADMINISTRATION ASSISTANT
Advertising Administrative Assistant to join our team in Waimea Valley. The ideal candidate must be friendly, enthusiastic and highly motivated. This person should have previous experience in providing administrative support for advertising and/or marketing departments.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Performs clerical functions such as preparing correspondence; arranging conference calls; scheduling meetings, conferences and workshops in relation to advertising, social media and promotions.
• Provides follow-up on directives and meeting items.
• Manages all aspects of advertising calendar to include the collection and organization of advertising material for submission to major publications.
• Communicates with graphic designers and account executives; provides support with maintenance of advertising budget and manages advertising contracts and due dates.
• Assists with creating banners and flyers for special events and ensures promotional material is stocked and distributed throughout the valley.
• Is able to edit images and website through computer software.
• Associate degree in accounting, business or a related field, or equivalent work experience.
• Minimum five years as office assistant or similar position.
• Experience with computer programs (Excel, Outlook, Microsoft Word, and Publisher).
• Have in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Hootsuite, etc.
Weekend work may be required for this position. Positive and meaningful visitor experience and service are core values in the management and stewardship at Hi`ipaka LLC. It is highly encouraged that staff possess cultural knowledge and practice to facilitate this mission with hospitality, sincerity and aloha.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 638-7776. You can go online to waimeavalley.net and download our employment application. Hi`ipaka LLC offers excellent benefits - medical, dental and vision coverage; 401K etc. This is a full time position. A pre-employment drug screening and background check will be required. We are an equal opportunity employer. Position open until filled.
Hi`ipaka LLC, Waimea Valley on the North Shore of Oahu across from Waimea Bay is looking for an Accountant to oversee all financial activities of the Company, including maintaining the company's MAS90/MAS100 accounting system, preparation of current financial reports as well as summaries and forecasts for future growth and general economic outlook. Responsibilities include accounting, information technology and fund development. Other responsibilities include posting entries to the general ledger, accounts payables and receivables, monthly account and bank reconciliations and the ability to identify and resolve any discrepancies in a timely manner. Assists the Executive Director in growing the business in a culturally appropriate way and in compliance with acceptable business practices for nonprofits. This hands on person will support all day-to-day accounting functions and must have a good working knowledge of strategic management, financial, accounting and business systems. Requires the ability to maintain MAS90 accounting system, financial forecasting and planning.
EDUCATION, TRAINING AND/OR EXPERIENCE
1. Must possess a degree in business administration, accounting or equivalent work experience. MBA or Masters in Accounting preferred.
2. At least 5 years of accounting experience is required. CPA license is preferred.
3. Experience in grant administration and/or government contract administration is desirable.
4. Experience in MAS90 helpful.
Waimea Valley is a seven day a week operation and some evening and weekend work may be required.
Hi`ipaka LLC offers a competitive salary and has excellent benefits- medical; dental, vision etc.; company match 401K program and life insurance. A pre-employment drug screening and background check will be required. We are an equal opportunity employer.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please email your resume to email@example.com or fax to 808 638-7776.