At Waimea Valley Hi'ipaka LLC staff is 'ohana.
As stewards and staff of this sacred Valley we strive in our daily responsibilities to Waimea and its host culture to celebrate and share a vibrant and living Hawaiian culture with the world.
You can email employee applications here or send to:
Hi'ipaka LLC, Waimea Valley
59-864 Kamehameha Highway
Haleiwa, HI 96712
Advertising Administrative Assistant
Hi`ipaka LLC - Waimea Valley on the North Shore of Oahu (Haleiwa) is seeking a full-time Advertising Administrative Assistant to join our team in Waimea Valley. The ideal candidate must be friendly, enthusiastic and highly motivated. This person should have previous experience in providing administrative support for advertising and/or marketing departments.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Performs clerical functions such as preparing correspondence; arranging conference calls; scheduling meetings, conferences, and workshops in relation to advertising, social media and promotions.
• Provides follow-up on directives and meeting items.
• Manages all aspects of the advertising calendar to include the collection and organization of advertising material for submission to major publications.
• Communicates with graphic designers and account executives; provides support with maintenance of advertising budget and manages advertising contracts and due dates.
• Assists with creating banners and flyers for special events and ensures promotional material is stocked and distributed throughout the valley.
• Is able to edit images and website through computer software.
• Associate degree in accounting, business or a related field, or equivalent work experience.
• Minimum of five years as an office assistant or similar position.
• Experience with computer programs (Excel, Outlook, Microsoft Word, and Publisher).
• Have in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Hootsuite, etc.
Weekend work may be required for this position. Positive and meaningful visitor experience and service are core values in the management and stewardship at Hi`ipaka LLC. It is highly encouraged that the staff possesses cultural knowledge and practice to facilitate this mission with hospitality, sincerity, and aloha.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to 638-7776. You can go online to waimeavalley.net and download our employment application. Hi`ipaka LLC offers excellent benefits - medical, dental and vision coverage; 401K, etc. This is a full-time position. A pre-employment drug screening and background check will be required. We are an equal opportunity employer. Position open until filled.